paying for the name ?

welsh warrior

I have a cz and my mate has a finnfire.Accuracy between the two is undistinguishable,but when it comes to quality mine doesn't hold a candle to his.Second -hand value of a finnfire is more than the price of a new cz! they are becoming very collectable and therefore quite hard to come by.The quality of the wood on his is stunning,and therefore he is understandably careful with it,whereas mine is synthetic and can handle all kinds of abuse,which is to be honest why I prefer the cz.Totally practical.

Tikka incidently use the same barrels for their rifles,as Sako do for theirs.It is the same company when alls said and done.I too find Sako expensive but Tikka are the more affordable option.

I can't imagine why anyone would choose a rifle with a magazine poking out the bottom to foul things unless it was to save a few quid. If that is their reason then fair play to them.

Whilst I have a Sako quad which I pushed the boat out for I have to admit I generally save money and budget lower for almost every thing else I buy. I can't image for example paying any more than £20 for a pair of trainers. :rolleyes: