My New Toy...

Norrie

Hiya, Tonight I bought myself a Baikal IJ-58 SXS ...I always wanted a SXS, and when my mate said he had one for sale...I went to see it...Geez was I surprised.....

He was bought it ( new) by his parents when he was 17...many many years ago!!! :lol:

It's only had about 100 carts through it from new, as he preferred his dads Essex.... :o

Its in immaculate cond, and is very tight, it's lain in his cabinet for the last 13 years..unused....

It has a selectable ejector...I didnt know Baikal did ejectors...all works well, and as said, VERY tight....out tomorrow with it..see how it fires..:lol:

Cost??...should I tell you??? .... :welcomeani:

BaikalShotty024.jpg

BaikalShotty020.jpg

BaikalShotty021.jpg

Any thought how to slacken off the action??? :no:

LOL...Ok guys...I couldnt miss a bargain, and got it for £50...:welcomeani:

I was being given the gun as a gift , but it's not my style to do that....so, asked him how much...he told me £20....and I told him £50...:no:

Actually, I was'nt going to bother even looking at it...the offer was there for my mate Davy too...he was with me when we met the owner one day last week....think I got a real bargain tho'....:o

My BIL emigrated to NZ and had a few guns he didn't want to pay to take - I was the only other member in the family who has their SGC. I was given a Baikal SBS, W&S B/A .410 and a Spanish O/U.

Didn't rate the Baikal until I took it out for a play and I'm very fond of it. Like it for rough shooting - doesn't matter if it gets a scratch!

:welcomeani:

:blush: so I was right :lol: :lol:

Bargain :good:

ROFLMAO... You little liar!!!! :)

Apache....Aye, its a lovely gun, and it's what i've been after for a wee while..cant wait to get out tomorrow with it......

Long before I was interested in shoting, I knew a chap that used Baikals, when he shot for the Scottish team...so, not too bad at all...:)

Edited by Norrie

Nothing at all wrong with baikals Ive had several, too cheap

second hand in my eyes, anyone ever tried the baikal single

barrel trap gun with the high rib,awesome bit of kit that I

got to try last year that an italian guy had cant find them

over here and the importers YG didnt do them. :good:

:blush: was a blooming quick edit that though and I was pizzed :lol:

Nothing at all wrong with baikals Ive had several, too cheap

second hand in my eyes, :blush:

If I was a good shotgun shot, I would delight in using a Baikal to beat those people who think that a £1000-2000 gun is needed to shoot sucessfully at clays. I'm not, but I still delight in knowing a guy that does!