ditch seat

Guest olly speakman

I'm going to throw in my twopennyworth here because in my mind there's only one all round useful hide seat and that's the one offered by the site sponsors UK Shootwarehouse (they are still sponsoring the site I trust as all I see is the BASC logo banner?). It costs £35 and I can honestly say I've yet to break one. They are usable in any situation and adjustable to pretty much any height you'd want.

I do not like shooting sitting down and the constant standing from most low bucket/fishing type seats really gets to me. If you want to be in a shooting stance position ready to tackle the birds as they come in then the UK Shootwarehouse is the seat for you.

BTW I am in no way connected to the aforementioned company but credit where it's due, they do sell probably the best seat in the world! :good:

Oh and to the original poster of this 'advert'...if you can't stand the heat DON'T advertise on here! :blink:

We shall go on to the end, we shall shoot in Essex,

we shall shoot from the ditchs

we shall shoot on the headland

we shall shoot from the hedge

we shall shoot with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our seat, whatever the cost may be,

we shall shoot on the beaches,

we shall shoot on the feeding grounds,

we shall on the fight lines and in the fields,

we shall shoot in the hills;

we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Essex Boys, they will carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new forum, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of Essex Hunter

???