Terminator bouncer

moore03

Hi,

new to the forum.

I have been pigeon shooting about 15 years.

Has any one used a the Terminator bouncer or the hud decoys.

I am planning to upgrade my gear.

hi mate cant comment on the above but welcome to pw.no doubt some of the members will be along to advise you.

I have two terminator floaters, and I think that they're ok. In my humble opinion, there are better floaters out there that change direction with the wind rather than the terminator ones which you'd have to run out and change if they're not pointing quite right. I shall be saving for a pair of Chris Green's traitor floaters next up.

ATB

JB

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

new to the forum.

I have been pigeon shooting about 15 years.

Has any one used a the Terminator bouncer or the hud decoys.

I am planning to upgrade my gear.

Hi mate i use 2 terminators and 12 FUDs in my pattern as well as rotary and flapper. The FUDs are great they are light not bulky and the woodys bounce into them. The terminators are OK but there are better out there i personally going to get some Chris green traitors at the midland game fair :good:

I have 2 terminators, the worst £65 ive spent for a long time. They look good but the design is pants, if its even a light/moderate wind the fibreglass rod twists in the plastic bush so the decoys end up on their side, and eventually upsidedown. :good:

should have done a search on here before you bought? I posted a video last year of the things totally unusable unless in light wind, bit naff for a wind operated decoy as for bouncers tried all sorts the best available to buy are those from hawkeye IMHO

KW