rain stops play

foxnet22

went to have a look round afew fields yesterday that had barley stubble on them .when i got there the farmer was out on the fields preparing them to put his rape in today.sat there for about an hour watching the crows and pigeon landing and watching the flight lines i was rubbing my hands there was loads just what id been waiting for.so came home packed my new stealth net,poles and gun and shells and decoys in me bag from aldi as mentioned on here they spot on.sorted my camo gear out.then went back last night about six to double check the field it was bouncing again with pigeon and crows.really was looking forward to this finally be able to get at it.got up this morning and its really ******* down here ******* any body know a sun dance.

went to have a look round afew fields yesterday that had barley stubble on them .when i got there the farmer was out on the fields preparing them to put his rape in today.sat there for about an hour watching the crows and pigeon landing and watching the flight lines i was rubbing my hands there was loads just what id been waiting for.so came home packed my new stealth net,poles and gun and shells and decoys in me bag from aldi as mentioned on here they spot on.sorted my camo gear out.then went back last night about six to double check the field it was bouncing again with pigeon and crows.really was looking forward to this finally be able to get at it.got up this morning and its really pi##ing down here B#ST#RD any body know a sun dance.

exact same situation here pal....got up bright and early after spending hours yesterday watching pigeons pouring into the swathed rape down the road, was looking forward to a good day at them but today is just miserable, rain is none stop!!

Had to cancel today,s sport with a mate shooting cos it's riddling down here too!

We were going to be crow shooting this afternoon, bunny bashiong this evening and then lamping a few foxes tonight. No chance of that with this weather, it makes me wonder why I packed up fishing!!!!!!! :crazy:;):good:

I had the same on thursday over rape stubble, sat in the pick up for 1 1/2 hours watching the rain, waiting for it to ease, it did eventually for about 3 hours had a pretty good time till the clouds went a bit black.Thought i had better pack up quick. Got drenched :blush:

post-2987-1281777959.jpg