winchester 3/4 choke tube wanted

minnow!

Just a long shot really, i have a winchester 101 xtr 12g with m/c, when a baught the gun the only choke tube it was missing was a 3/4 does anybody know where i could get hold of one?

any help much appreciated.

thanks.

martin

Just a long shot really, i have a winchester 101 xtr 12g with m/c, when a baught the gun the only choke tube it was missing was a 3/4 does anybody know where i could get hold of one?

thanks.

martin

It's said that these Winchokes are the same as the original Invectors (not the Invector plus, note). So you could look for one of those, or, much better, buy a Teague replacement. Mr. Teague will know, I'm sure. (I like the Teague extended for ease of use, by the way.)

thanks.

martin

Av got two :lol: ..........well the mrs as cos its her that owns the winchester.

Will put a photo on in a bit so ya can see em.....see what ya think :P

how much??.........wouldn't know tbh :lol:

As far as i know they are original winchokes.......if not maybe some one will put mi right :lol:

Phil

Edit :-

bit quicker wi a picture than i thought i would be

post-23004-1282578104.jpg

hadn't noticed before but, the one on the right has a shorter thread...... they are both marked up as improved mod which is 3/4

if either is any good to ya.........let mi know

Phil

Edited by philfishers2

Av got two :yes: ..........well the mrs as cos its her that owns the winchester.

Will put a photo on in a bit so ya can see em.....see what ya think ???

how much??.........wouldn't know tbh :good:

As far as i know they are original winchokes.......if not maybe some one will put mi right :blink:

Phil

Edit :-

bit quicker wi a picture than i thought i would be

post-23004-1282578104.jpg

hadn't noticed before but, the one on the right has a shorter thread...... they are both marked up as improved mod which is 3/4

if either is any good to ya.........let mi know

Phil

yep, thats the one im after, rang around loads of gun smiths today with no luck. would you be intersted in selling one?

cheers.

martin

Yep,those are Winchokes alright.I bought Teagues for my 101,and so the only ones I use now and again are the skeet ones.Give me a shout if you need any more;I have about half a dozen.

thanks! for now im just after the one 3/4 :good: looks like im getting somewhere.

yep, thats the one im after, rang around loads of gun smiths today with no luck. would you be intersted in selling one?

cheers.

martin

yep......£10 +pp??......how does that sound?

the one on the right with the shorter thread is the cleanest one.......they've both been used......the choice is up to you :blink:

r'lass has a pay pal account if thats any use to ya but wouldn't know how to use it mi sen :yes:

let mi know how ya want t'pay and P.M. mi ya address unless ya think its just easier t' sort it out ova phone then leave mi ya number n i'll ring ya tomorrow :good:

Phil

yep......£10 +pp??......how does that sound?

the one on the right with the shorter thread is the cleanest one.......they've both been used......the choice is up to you :blink:

r'lass has a pay pal account if thats any use to ya but wouldn't know how to use it mi sen :yes:

let mi know how ya want t'pay and P.M. mi ya address unless ya think its just easier t' sort it out ova phone then leave mi ya number n i'll ring ya tomorrow :good:

Phil

have pm'd you mate.