Should have there fingers broken IMO

Cookiemonsterandmerlin.

If they knew where it was and what it was, they will have known whos it was.

I really hope that someone out there figures out where their cheap quad came from and does the decent thing and that doesn't neccessarily mean involving the police.

I hate theives at the best of times, but this is getting into a league akin to the one where some so and so beat that pensioner (who died a couple of weeks later) for £40.

Disgusting and makes my blood boil. I too hate theives and have had my fair share of their exploits.

If I had my way I would bring these young sons out of this ridiculous "war", and have them hunt down and execute theives, paedos, bent politicians, drug dealers and anyone else I don't like.

These sort of scum dont care who gets hurt by their actions,If they get court their bref will go on how they've had a deprived childhud and the courts will go soft on them,Then the dole will give the scum more £ in their giro,It's been said before on this forum this country needs to find it back bone again and start giveing out proper justice,time to lobby your mp's to do something about it see wich one's will stand up and becounted.Sorry for rant but this scum have had it to esey for to long now. :good: