24 hours without nicotine...

Ozzy Fudd

The inhilator really worked for me & the missus.Gives an instant nicotine blast :oops: It also serves as a sort of comfort blanket when you would normally stick a fag in yer gob.

Good luck to all who are trying to quit. :blush:

i dont belive in trying to quit you either quit or dont :oops: no in between

buts thats mi opinion :good:

Coupled with the fact that my dad, my dad's dad and my dad's dad's dad all died of emphysema should really be enough of a shock for me to quit!

Good job to all those that have quit: I'll be joining your ranks this time next month. 1st October, I've set the date, bought all the patches and gums... it's going to happen! I'm going to stick those pictures off the baccy pouches over the house too... for some reason it's that photo of the gent with no teeth that really hits me the hardest (me? vain? :oops: )

Heck mate, you really know how to cheer a bloke up don't you! :good::blush:

I'm only joking mate as I know that I have brought this on myself and therefore have no right to complain. Anyway, I can always look around me and see lots of other people that have been dealt a much worse hand than me and they are still smiling.

I wish you lots of luck in your "quitting" in October, but I'm sure that you know it is not luck that you need, it is just a bit of good old will power and determination!

I wish you well mate and as for you Ozzy, stick with it mate, it's well worth it in the long run, and personally I think you are thinking down the right road about the air show at the week end mate - It's a small sacrifice to make in exchange for the rest of your life!

Edited by Frenchieboy