Sunday 12th Sept @ Llandegla -- Thanks !

FlorianO

Now, I know this is gooing to be a bit cheesy waving my wet knickers "in public" (i.e. posting it as a open topic instead as sending individual PMs) but ....well, you'll just have to excuse the foreigner :hmm:

Just wanted to say thanks to all the "PeeWees" that I met on Sunday at Llandegla (or should it be "Fauxdegla" now...) for a great day. Thanks Chard, Anni and Whiskymac ....and "to some extent" to Mr. Big B himself who organized the get-together _and_ won the shoot :shifty: (at twice the score of the squad idiot... :blink: )

Anyway, thanks for a nice day, great to meet you all IRL and hope to see you all again soon

Tada,

Florian

Edited by FlorianO

I guess you should probably ring Mike in advance next time and ask him to round up a couple of bullocks for your steak sandwich habit. :hmm::shifty:

:) well, there's plenty of sheep around...And when they run out of sheep bullocks then they can have "another incentive" to get ppl shoot above a certain min score (hint: all shooters that shoot below 80 get the snip). And yes, thanks for a nice mental image of the raw material for the "steak and kidney" pie (or smth) :blink:

And, belive it or not, I promised Mr. B no less than two steak sandwiches next time we meet. And yes, I do think they're good (minus the bullocks...)

Cheers !

Florian

Good to meet you, Florian :good: (but I still think it was a long way to come for a round of clays :P )

Yeah, it is a bit of a long way, but I didn't travel only for that round. Still, there's a high "risk" that next time I'll do just that :good:

How can you eat all that **** and not be fat? :D

Well...the dirty little secret is that I don't get to do that much at home, mate -- that, and :hmm: are under rather strict regulations from the "authorities that be" :lol:

So, guess why I'm like a kid in the candy store when I get a juicy steak sandwich when I'm left out to play with the other boys :good:

Cheers,

Florian

Edited by FlorianO