Beretta Silver Pigeon 3

NOW SOLD

Beretta Silver Pigeon 3 – Fantastic as new condition - 12 bore.

Beautiful and pristine Silver Pigeon 3. 28” barrels choked quarter and half.

I have owned this gun for about 2 years, it was purchased from a retired gentleman who had to give up because of ill health. He bought it new about 18 months previously. I’ve probably only put a maximum of 1,200 cartridges through it as 6 months after I bought it I joined a pheasant syndicate. Now use the SxS and the rifles for vermin control so don’t have the time for clays.

It comes complete with hard case as well as sling swivels (not fitted), black butt pad, timber looking butt pad and is currently fitted with a Beretta Gel pad. Also comes with Beretta snap caps.

This gun is in excellent condition, bores shining like new as gun cleaned after every outing. Nice tiger stripped stock.

This model starts on Guntrader second-hand at £1,250 and go up to £1,500.

Thanks

Andy

post-11560-1285526146.jpg

post-11560-1285526159.jpg

post-11560-1285526170.jpg

post-11560-1285526176.jpg

post-11560-1285526185.jpg

Edited by andythechicken

Andy us left handers have a struggle to get a gun that comes up to the eye correctly, best we can buy off the shelf are straight stocked guns,

That is a lovely gun no doubt, it looks like a straight stock aswell, is it cast for a right hander please.

My only experience as far as i can remember with barretta was owning for several years a 686 multi, no complaints there.

Edited by manxman2