Ideal Starter Gun

Stamford

If he`s not a big lad then go for a simple single barrel webley scot bolt action or similar. £50/£100.

If the stock is a little long you can always take a little off in the shed because they aren`t worth much and he can always pass it on to his son then. :angry:

I have one for the little lads and lasses that want to have a go and they love it. :good:

Looking at spending no more than £150 tops

My 8 year grandson, uses a .410 single barrel, brought 4 pigeons down last time out, and only the 3rd time out.

Lovely little gun, but he will soon want 28 and then a 20, so do not spend too much.

bakerboy

Hi, I have a Webley & Scott .410 single barrel, single shot bolt action which I bought for the little 'un but after 5 shots he decided shooting was not for him and he's back on his X-Box.

I paid £ 125 for it, so looking for same to move it on as it's only been out the once. I'll throw in the box of cart's I bought for it on the day too to ge t you going

If you're interested PM me your e-mail address and I'll send some photo's.

Cheers :no:

I have a single barrell baikal not had a lot through it is tight,good barrells and action inside and out are totally unmarked,the woodwork has been taken back and the stock made slimmer to suit little hands then my daughter decided she didnt want to go shooting after all,we have been putting it to use on rabbits with great success,chambered at 2 1/2 " and has no recoil to speak of.

pm if interested.