Springer Pup Wanted

Yatesy

Hi All

I lost my best Mate Max on Saturday evening, The Wife took him out and for some reason known to him he did a runner and unfortunatley strayed onto the main road at the far end of the field.

We are all GUTTED I don't know if it is to early to start thinking about another, But if you know anyone who has any Black and Whites please let me know I will travel 2 hours any direction from Cannock.

Thanks for looking

Karl.

Drop me a pm if you are interested in one like mine, it cost me £180 which was a bit dear but its not a bad pup. Guy has them in Yorkshire, near Doncaster.

Better get your skates on if interested as he had 2 more bitches and 2 dogs when we picked ours up.

Just short of 100 miles according to Multimap, was further than that for me, should be OK as long as you ain't got to get there in a Landy.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Edited by old rooster

Drop me a pm if you are interested in one like mine, it cost me £180 which was a bit dear

£180.00 has it only got three legs... :devil:

Sorry to hear about your loss Yatesy... I lost a Springer on the road some years ago it followed me out of the gate when I left for work...

Funny but you never completely get over it... I can think of a lot of humans i would rather see squashed first.... but thats another story.

Get one straight away and spoil it rotten. :devil:

FM