new permission

venom

hi ya folks

well as i was telling dom (redeye jedi) on the THL forum, i was out working again today when i was told about some land that was in need of cleaning up a bit :good:

so off i went and well 400acres of land rabbits hares pheasant foxes woodies rooks squizzers munties ducks geese the lot i couldnt get over it the famer said he was told about me but had no nummbers for me so as the butcher did he called me and told me all about it well this is how it went while standing there talking i noticed a pheasant just walking by us i said to the bloke are these yours he said if it's on my land shoot it simple and after chatting i said i had a couple of shotties in the car would you mind me having a walk around he laught and said there is a jeep there pal use it to have a good look around hummm ok matey so off i went to the car got the shotties and turned around one pheasant stood there looking at me bye bye and one in the boot already then i took a good look around well i didnt get to shoot anything after that as the jeep had very little exhaust pipe and was very loud but all in all i was very happy about what the butcher had sent me to here is a couple of pictures of this morning IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0021.jpgIMAG0025.jpg

i hope you like

shay

well done mate you look happy in them pics. if ya need a hand with them muntys give me a shout :good::lol: im down the road..

hi ya buddy

this land is f.a.c passed as well matey the farmer has told me the full details on it as he has had people with c/f

so you are more than welcome to come over matey and plenty of foxes to buddy i aint heard from you in a while did i send you my mobile number ?if not give me a pm and fantastic shooting on the foxes and munty buddy

shay

the phesant wasn't shot on the ground matey it had just took flight

Well done mate

hi ya buddy

thank you for the nice comments

the land is fantastic bit everything on there a hunter needs even got a camping permission on there to so happy days plus a small river going through it and a pond can i ask for any more ?

so yeah big smiles all round i think matey

shay

well done mate i would have shot it if it was watching tv gud on you mate :good:

lol to be honest i didnt have my dogs with me as i was only going to see the bloke about the land so left my dogs at home it wasnt till i nearly walked on her so took flight but for a snappy shot i did ok on taking her down i had a few more after but as i only had the phone and battery died so i couldnt take anymore pictures but when i am over there again i will get some pictures

shay

thanks again buddy

hi ya buddy

this land is f.a.c passed as well matey the farmer has told me the full details on it as he has had people with c/f

so you are more than welcome to come over matey and plenty of foxes to buddy i aint heard from you in a while did i send you my mobile number ?if not give me a pm and fantastic shooting on the foxes and munty buddy

shay

the phesant wasn't shot on the ground matey it had just took flight

Ok sorry my mistake! I do shoot crows and pigeons on the ground btw but that's cause it's a crop protection measure enjoy you permission!

Ok sorry my mistake! I do shoot crows and pigeons on the ground btw but that's cause it's a crop protection measure enjoy you permission!

hi ya matey

thanks buddy i do alot of shooting and pest control and even though this one was in flight i will have them running as well but only as and when but i know what you mean matey and thank you for the nice comment i am enjoying it very much as these alsorts on there at the minute as it aint been touch for a very long time so they are use to seing a pickup driving around but thats it :blink:

shay

Brilliant result mate :cyes: camping aswell, sounds a good crack and good shooting :blink:

Dave.

hi ya matey

after speaking to him for a good couple of hours the only thing he didnt want was rubbish left anywhere and that if he was there that all guns to be put away as his dog dont like them

which doent really afect me as the dog dont leave the yard :blink:

shay