Medal of Honor

Marley29

I totally agree. It's only 18 months old and hasn't been used a lot either. Microsoft know they messed up which is why they will repair that particular fault for free for up to three years.

I just think it's pretty poor that it can't be returned to the store for an instant replacement for another console. I know they have released a newer version that is meant to have resolved the issue but hey, it only took them 5 years!

I have got to wait for it to be collected, sent to and the returned from Germany.

Will I buy another XBOX............. :blink:

If you actually bothered doing it rather than slagging off the Xbox you would know they just give you a new console. Mine did the same and when they collect the Xbox to go for repair they give you a new one and a letter saying "Due to the time it will take to repair your console, we are supplying you with a new one" or something along those lines! :good:

Stop crying, get on the phone and get your new xbox quick! Ive completed MOH alrdy :good:

If you actually bothered doing it rather than slagging off the Xbox you would know they just give you a new console. Mine did the same and when they collect the Xbox to go for repair they give you a new one and a letter saying "Due to the time it will take to repair your console, we are supplying you with a new one" or something along those lines! :good:

Stop crying, get on the phone and get your new xbox quick! Ive completed MOH alrdy :blink:

It's being picked up on Monday which isn't too bad. If they send me a new one I'll be very surprised.

They would lose so much money doing that I think Bill Gates would need to get a part time job!

It's being picked up on Monday which isn't too bad. If they send me a new one I'll be very surprised.

They would lose so much money doing that I think Bill Gates would need to get a part time job!

Well thats what they did for me mate :blink: and several people that I know aswell :good: