Thinking about a Binelli comfort

afternoon

Iv been thinking about getting a binelli comfort for a while, iv held one but not shot one and like the idea of the synthetic stock for durability

just wondered if any one who owns/shot one and let me no what they are like to live with

and how much can i pick up a 2nd hand one for?

Thanks..

Have the M2 which is the same material I guess? mine is tough as old boots and it does get very dirty/wet/knocked about on the foreshore :yes:

Edited by ziplex

Hi,

I’m using the M2 at the moment and love it. I’m quite rough with my guns and don’t really clean them too often and I’ve never had any problems with it.

Easier to load in the hide than the O/U, and as you said very durable. I’ve had nice guns with expensive wood, but prefer the modestly prices ones now as your less worried about damaging them.

Check my signature :lol:

I owned a Benelli Comfort and loved it - so much so, I spent the extra and bought a Supersport

The gun is lovely, very nice to handle and use - the only one downside and say "ONE" is the action being a gloss black, combined with my OCD and felt i needed to constantly wipe the finger marks etc off .... :good:

But seriously, cracking gun and much under rated here - I know where there was a 2nd hand one but not sure if they still have it - my old gun....PM for details but its local to me unfortunately