Hampshire Meet

southdowns_stalking

Looks like a few of us live in Hampshire around the Winchester area, im about 20 miles east.

Just seeing if anyone wants to meet up for a round or two of clays? Dont mind where, if i go for a round its by the White Horse (Pub with no name) in Froxfield run by Petersfield Gun Club. Suppose see what intrest comes back and go from there......

Rooney

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winchester Pigeon Club meet at Hensting Farm, Fishers Pond on the 3rd Sunday, so the next one is the 17th Nov or Chalky Hill Medstead have one every other weekend and then at the Three Coiunties as they run them both.....

Might go to Medstead tomorrow, depending on the weather, as i have just brought a Beretta AL 391 Teknys Xtra Wood and want to give it a round :good:

Edit

Added link

Edited by Roonstar

Im free that day too, ??? just to confirm, it's a fiber wad shoot :good: and using an auto wouldn't be a problem :hmm:

Hope thats the case,as i will be using my semi :ernyha:

Chris was that your photo in Decembers issue of Sporting Gun? think i recognised the Jimny in Green :hmm::lol:

Edited by Bluebarrels

I have just texted then to find out, i will be taking my semi, cant see why they would have any problems, if anything might have to add the 2 shot restricking bar......

All the shoots ive been on allow semis :ernyha: never had a problem ???

Never been to a shoot or heard of a shoot that allows you full use of the gun(ie 3 shots)only ever used two shots?so dont need a restricting bar,(and to be honest ive never heard of one)just use the two shots :good:i can still miss with them just as well :good::hmm:)

Edited by Bluebarrels

All the shoots ive been on allow semis :ernyha: never had a problem ???

Never been to a shoot or heard of a shoot that allows you full use of the gun(ie 3 shots)only ever used two shots?so dont need a restricting bar,(and to be honest ive never heard of one)just use the two shots :good:i can still miss with them just as well :good::hmm:)

Its a bar that goes down the auto chamber so you can only put one cartridge down, save anyone putting the second one down by mistake!!!

Just spoken to Linda, semi auto's 2 shot only, opens at 0945hrs close at 1300hrs and yes, fibre wads only,

Regards,

Rooney