Weihrauch HW45

fidel

When i bought my 92fs i had the same question about what pellets

Generally it depends on a few factors: budget, required accuracy at what ranges (build quality will effect long range stability), and physical size

If you only shooting at say 10yrds then not going to have huge difference but will soon see the difference at 30yrds, i presume you only shooting non live targets

Some pellets will fit in the barrel better than others so its just a case of get some see and see if they fit well and shoot straight, if you can test down the barrel before buying would be better but not always possible

I generally go with the mid range dome pellets as the quality is fine and doesnt break the bank, maybe a good place to start

Sorry cant really be more specific

Spicer

When i bought my 92fs i had the same question about what pellets

Generally it depends on a few factors: budget, required accuracy at what ranges (build quality will effect long range stability), and physical size

If you only shooting at say 10yrds then not going to have huge difference but will soon see the difference at 30yrds, i presume you only shooting non live targets

Some pellets will fit in the barrel better than others so its just a case of get some see and see if they fit well and shoot straight, if you can test down the barrel before buying would be better but not always possible

I generally go with the mid range dome pellets as the quality is fine and doesnt break the bank, maybe a good place to start

Sorry cant really be more specific

Spicer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much for your reply,I will go with the mid range dome pellets as you suggest. :angry:

Regards Pete.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fidel , i use airarms field .22 in my Hw 45 if your gun

is .177 the air arms .177 are also very good,

atb brian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Brian for your answer to my question about the pellets to use with the HW45.Hopefully going to tomorrow to get the gun. :hmm:

Regards Pete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much for all your replies,went to the shop yesterday to get my HW45 but now have to wait 7-10 for their next Weihrauch delivery.Bought myself a new Beretta silver pigeon 12g,while I am waiting for the other one to arrive.

Pete.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RWS Hobby, without any doubt the best pellet in my fully tricked 45, I can hit CD discs at 50 yds EVERY time, at 11.5 grains there are no pellets out there that can even get that far out within the mil dot confines of the scope i use