Norfolk Stalking

Hi all,

I have some Stalking coming available!! cull days am-pm stalks for all of the named in title around the £160ish a day mark... the estate has not been stalked for 3-4 years and has a large number of deer on it!! The cull days are helping with our wild management plan the estate is around 3,500 -4,000akers

Medal heads will be available at a later date prices to be agreed.

This is just to see how much interest is out there we will be opening the book to take dates very soon!! all stalkers must have insurance and all version belongs to the estate but can be taken home at game dealers rates...

Please post or pm if you are interested and i can keep you informed when book opens.

Thanks,

Alex

I'm very interested, is the £160 a day for 1 beast or as many cull beasts as are encountered in the day, I'm not interested in trophies just good stalking and a nice day out, got open FAC, .243, DSC1 and a new batch of sierra game king home loads

also member of BASC and BDS, fully insured

mikee

Edited by mikee

I'm very interested, is the £160 a day for 1 beast or as many cull beasts as are encountered in the day, I'm not interested in trophies just good stalking and a nice day out, got open FAC, .243, DSC1 and a new batch of sierra game king home loads

also member of BASC and BDS, fully insured

mikee

It will be 2 Deer for that money£160 2 stalks...(£80 a stalk 1 animal). any extra will be extra cost price list not set just yet.

I will keep you informed closer to the time.

SGS

Hi all,

I have some Stalking coming available!! cull days am-pm stalks for all of the named in title around the £160ish a day mark... the estate has not been stalked for 3-4 years and has a large number of deer on it!! The cull days are helping with our wild management plan the estate is around 3,500 -4,000akers

This is just to see how much interest is out there we will be opening the book to take dates very soon!! all stalkers must have insurance and all version belongs to the estate but can be taken home at game dealers rates...

Please post or pm if you are interested and i can keep you informed when book opens.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex

Please keep me posted.

Regards Werner

Hi all,

Thanks,

Alex

£80 a stalk for norfolk sounds way to much for my wallet i stalk regularly with a deer management company in norfolk and they only charge £50 per stalk which includes shooting the animal

bes of luck with your future endevours sounds like a nice day out on a big plot of land but to much for me

Price list not set yet,

I have just got back from wales tonight and i am going up to have a look around next week! so will no a lot more then, but i have had over 30 Pm's asking about this stalking offer and you say over priced??? it maybe at the moment but if the price drops then the 30 pm's get it at the dropped price.

if you are getting stalking for £50 a stalk and getting an animal then good on you i wish you the best of luck.

Kind regards

SGS