What a great day out shooting with my son Brenden

venom

hi ya folks

well as you know i got a baikal stealth 410 shotgun yesterday well i managed to take her out for a field test to and she past with flying colours what a cracking gun as on a couple of reviews i noticed people knocking them hummmm well i thought i would give her the chance and this is how it went

at 0500hrs this morning i took my bsa r10 177 my ussr sbs 12g and my stealth 410 shottie (bunny blaster) and my son brenden out to the new permission i got a few weeks ago well once i had settled in my homemade hide i waited for a few squizzer in the rookery which i got on cam (i hope it works)th_SMOV0082.jpg

this squizzer was shot with the bsa r10 177 at a lased 27mtrs

then once i had got this one i was happy my r10 was running nice and the zero had been test so she was spot on to take the squizzer :good:

then once me and my lad had made a cuppa a pheasant came a long so i took aim and then noticed another pheasant just walking up behind the other around 5mtrs behind so after i had lased them in at 26mtrs and 29mtrs i knew that i would be able to get one or if very lucky the 2 not that i am greedy i just wanted to use my new stealth 410 as well so as the first pheasant came in with a nice clear head shot i took the shot and down she went flat to the belly the other pheasant i expected to run off NO :lol:

he stayed there and watched the other drop to the floor so i took aim with the r10 and bosh i took the shot with the stealth 410 and down it went again dropped to the floor and not to move again cracking over the moon i was now getting to the stealth 410 i noticed that she wasnt as loud as i though using 3" subsonic magnums so i went to get my tx200 out and got my lad to shoot that then the stealth 410 and you know what the tx200 and the stealth sounded the same now difference at all i couldnt get over it so if anyone out there is looking at these baikal stealth 410 your are more than welcome to pop over to see me and try one out and trust me this gun is a good gun and balanced very well plus the stock is very nice to :oops: i am now thinking of selling a couple of my 12g shotties to fund a stealth 12g and 20g as these guns are very good indeed lads no wonder they hold there money

well i must say all in all i had a great last day off work and now looking forward to my next 4 days off

here is a few pictures of our day out

IMAG0096.jpgIMAG0093.jpgIMAG0087.jpgIMAG0089.jpgIMAG0094.jpg

i hope you like the pictures :yes:

shay & brenden