Free pigeon magnet!

Guest gloker

Hello all.

Well as some of you know, I lost the arms for my pigeon magnet in a barley stubble field earlier this year. I had just covered them in fancy camo tape.

Then the wife threw the battery out by mistake.

Anyhoo...The magnet is sat in the entrance to my shed and if I fall over it once more I am going to throw it out anyway.

So Free to the first PW member who wants it. Collection only from Brough near Hull. Its in perfect working order and has just had a fresh squirt of nato green.

(needs a pair of arms and a battery obviously!)

This has now gone. (blimey that was quick I hear you say.) About two minutes. Is that a PW record?

Before people start having a go saying I didnt do it fairly or whatever.(there is always someone)

It went to the first PM that said "Ill have it and can collect" So provisionally sold(given) to SteveyB.

If there is any change or if SteveyB can't collect for any reason will go to the next on the very long list. (Wish I had a dozen to give away)

Sorry to all the people who offered to pay postage etc. but its one of the big well made magnets(with some extra long stakes welded on to the ground spikes) and weighs a tonne. I really didnt fancy bubble wrapping the ****** and dragging it off to the post office. Its a big enough ball ache dragging it out decoying.!!!

Hello all.

Well as some of you know, I lost the arms for my pigeon magnet in a barley stubble field earlier this year. I had just covered them in fancy camo tape.

Then the wife threw the battery out by mistake.

Anyhoo...The magnet is sat in the entrance to my shed and if I fall over it once more I am going to throw it out anyway.

So Free to the first PW member who wants it. Collection only from Brough near Hull. Its in perfect working order and has just had a fresh squirt of nato green.

(needs a pair of arms and a battery obviously!)

Whos going to be popular next harvest then when the 150K combine grinds to a halt.... :lol::lol:

Whos going to be popular next harvest then when the 150K combine grinds to a halt.... :lol::lol:

I have told the farmer where I think Ive lost them in the vain hope that he might have found them! No such luck tho. (Good stuff that jack pyke camo tape!) I did find a knife, an old coin and a bangle looking thing whilst looking for them. (a metal detectors wet dream that farm) :lol:

I have told the farmer where I think Ive lost them in the vain hope that he might have found them! No such luck tho. (Good stuff that jack pyke camo tape!) I did find a knife, an old coin and a bangle looking thing whilst looking for them. (a metal detectors wet dream that farm) :lol:

'a bangle looking thing',not a sort of gold colour is it :hmm: