logun s16 problem

Trefil Hunter

Rob.

I may have struggled to invent fire, but at least i took the time to learn English and how to spell correctly.

You may have been around on the site longer than me, but it doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful, I don't know what fire arms you own and i'm not realy interested, but i'm sure they are the best that you can buy (in your opinion)

Oh and by the way, I still don't get the holiday jibe.

P.S. anybody got a match?

im sorely tempted to bite, but its been a long day and im too tired, and have had too much fun and excrement for one day. Am sure there be a talking monkey to come along and make everything clear to you in the morning :rolleyes:

as for my spelling, nope its about as bad as you can get whilst remaining readable.

and the rifles i own are far from the best, but i enjoy shooting them, and i enjoy shooting them well. That is well as long as i have a nice comfy chair and a bench to rest on, i hate getting a cold wet **** this time of year, it plays havoc with my piles :rolleyes:

ROB :sly:

(ps rifles owned currently, kingrat, tx200 MK2 and career 707 target, as for the best rifle owned that would have to be AA S410 with southern stocks thumbhole stock)

I learnt a few things from Roblade, while I met him.. and one of the things is it really doesnt matter how expensive the gun is.. it really matters how well it suits you, and your attitude with it.

When I held the S16 I was disapointed and could never shoot the thing :rolleyes: heavy, unbalanced, poor trigger, horrible plastic, and I couldnt hold it properly in any position I tried.

But if its suits someone im sure it shoots well.. I gave the stealth a go, which I bought from Rob on saturday and I have had good results! Though I need to buy an air bottle to fill the tank now..

If the S16's bottle is anything like the stealth's, it has an adjustable valve system. If this is wrongly adjusted, the valve will leak air when the bolt is pushed closed. So as long as you havent tampered with it, that shouldnt be a problem.

Edited by Hunter

Hunter

You are right, the S16 is a bit on the heavy side but i tend to use it on the bipod in the barns for night time ratting. I stick to the Ruger .22 long rifle and the remmington semi auto shotgun in the field.

I don't doubt that Rob is a clever bloke and that he knows his stuff, but i felt he was having a personal dig at me with his first post and then he certainly insulted me with his second.

Thanks for the advice on the adjustable valve, i will have a look.

Cheers.

P.S. Sorry, you are not the winner of the holiday!

Well i am gonna throw MY opinion into the soup here

Accurate

good looking if you like that sort of thing

Practical TDR

Yeah a tad heavy

And can i add for the record i have had NO trouble with the one i had and had for a LONG time.

Eventually i sold it :sly:

Counted for many local bunny asasinations :rolleyes:

No Jamming

No air loss

No leaking

No Problem :rolleyes:

LG