Air rifle

beatingisbest

Hi iam looking for a good accurate air rifle, not bothered about calibre, preferably secondhand, good condition, NOT FAC!!!! but full legal limit, springer! any make.

Thanks A lot if you can tell me where to get a good one or even better if you have one you would like to sell!

I am looking at the Gamo CFX OR Webley Xocet Or possibly a BSA Lightning

Thanks again

I bought a Webley Xocet .177 for my youngest son a while ago, but he is not interested too busy courting, immaculate condition still in original box with all leaflets etc, only pushes out about 10.5 ft/lbs though, but I was told by the shop that it has not "run in" as only about 200/250 pellets through it, don't know if that is correct information though. I've had rabbit and squirrel with it.

Don't know what they go for second hand, and ideas? but it is immaculate never been out in the rain or abused in any way. A couple of tins of pellets included.

I will check this thread in a day or two to see if you are interested.

Cheers

beating is best

I can put pics up if you are interested, I want to keep the mounts and scope, but for rifle only and really is immaculate as stated I was thinkink of £80, you pay P+P. I could weigh it and get an idea of postage from the post office.

Is it ok to send by royal mail?