toyota hilux surf

jas09blue

like above auto 1990 11 months mot 8 months tax 138,0000 klm all usual extra v.g.c plus full bull bars 16 inch chrome wheels B,F,G all terrain good rich tryes raised rear springs spoiler with brake light twin 12v battarys wooden streeing wheel tow bar radio cd player new company car forced to sell drives like new well maintrained.

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

please call ian 07718838464 can view the iteam any time aftear 7pm week days selling £4,000.00

selling for my dad

Edited by jas09blue

I looked at these seriously a while ago. Just from the photo's and info I'd have to say it's more like £3 - 3.5k's worth. £4.5k to £5k buys you a late, mint, low mileage 3.0 litre in probably SSR-G spec! Which is the highest spec, and it'll have the cambelt replaced for that money too, and serviced.

The SSR-X is the standard spec, but even thats good. They come standard with Air, Auto, Electronic suspension settings and I think an "E" button for a tad less performance. SSR-G has the Recaro interior. There's also an SSR-V spec in the middle of the two.

They are good vehicles though I have to say. Snags.... the rear tailgate electric window packs up on them regularly and the 2.4 is prone to overheating and then a warped head. The 2.4 has a poncy little radiator in it that suits the Jap climate but not ours. You often see they've had a new larger Rad in them, in which case they are pretty good if the head is still OK. They should've at least have been power- flushed out though.

Oh yeah, the heater matrix box is also prone to spring a leak too, mainly on the 2.4's, rather expensive to fix at Toyota, if they'll touch an import.

The 3.0 diesel doesn't seem to suffer any of these problems from what I know.

I drove a 2.4 on the road, and it was bl**dy nice. Guess what? That had had a new rad and head and heater matrix, and rear leccy window too! :D :look: but the guy was asking silly money for it as it had cost him to fix it up.

not the way to go, i know i ripped into you on the bbs as well as stuck up for you a little, but i have to say there is no way i would trust you with 3.5K of my hard earned.

put in in the freeadds it might sell better, local papers also work pretty well.

ROB :D