BAIKAL STEALTH

STOCKY A391

Hello all ,

Been liking the idea of a mod'd shotgun recently , seem to be rare as hen's teeth to buy ,Had agood look at the reviews and chat online and like the idea of a pederretti .410/20b , sadly none seem forthcoming .

I've seen a Baikal stealth advertised and wonder what peoples opinions of them are , any thoughts good or bad please!, and are they available in 20b ?

Cheers in advance ,

Stocky .

Got a Baikal a few weeks ago, takes a while to get used to the diameter of the barrel and no bead when bringing it up to your shoulder, but once your used to it they are fine. I've found 2" are the quietest obviously. It's true when they say that it sounds like a loud spring air rifle. Brilliant on the rats !!

hi there

recently bought a mossberg pump 12g in synthetic black with which came with the standard barrel aswell, second hand it cost me 350, and all i can say is what a tool fantastic what a bird brainer, when u first fire it using standard stuff u think to urself its still bloody loud, but i gave it to a mate to shoot and stood about 70 yards away all u hear is a low thud wizz, weird sound unlike the rolling boom you get across the country side, happy days :yes:

Ive bought one of these, not sure if its what your talking about!

http://www.guns.gb.com/410-phantom-synthetic-moderated-9103-0.html

Dirt cheap, fully moderated and comes up like a dream. Ive been using it for squirrels and bunnies but have taken a crow with it. Cant recommend it highly enough but as others have said, its amazing with 2" shells, less so with 3.5" 5's, which are better killers but generally speaking you wont notice how quiet it is but people 50 yards away will.

Only draw back is single shot in my mind but then its been very rare I coul dhave got a 2nd shot off anyway!