Kuhmo Road Ventura AT tyres

steve_b_wales

have you tried calling camskill, they do stock some Kumho tyres but can't see those listed. They should know the situation with supply as well.

I jut ordered some 265/75/16 insa turbo dakars mt from 4x4tyres.com was £164 Inc delivery have a look see if they do the ones you need

Richard

Cheers both. I'll try them both. It's like a bloody minefield out there trying to get the right ones. :yp:

Tell me about it, I got mne originally from local tyre place as one of the members of staff was in the local off road club and a few members wanted them. Since then he's left and the company don't have them in anymore.

Spent most of Tuesday ringing and searching the web an the above named company was the cheapest and had stock should be here tomorrow fingers crossed.

When I bought my Freelander new in 2008, the tyres on there (still have the back ones fitted) were Goodyear Wrangler M+S. Brilliant tyres, but expensive, AND,I can't get them from any 'local' dealers either. :yp:

I'm thinking of going with the General Grabber UHP's. Good tread etc, mostly for onroad, but as I said, most of my driving is onroad anyway.

Still undecided for certain though.