Pigeon Flock decoys

olddogfox

Hi

I hope you all had a good Christmas.

I am looking for a set of flocked shell pigeon decoys and was wondering what you guys would recommend as I have some cheap ones I have had for about

Three years and they are cracking and losing the flock coating. I want a good shell decoy which will last and with a good flock coating.

Any ideas

Thanks

Olddogfox

Its the usual story, buy from a reputable Supplier , you may pay a bit extra, but you get quality.

There is some cheap (and not so cheap) rubbish out in the decoying marketplace at the moment.

I would suggest you go to one of our Advertisers, UKShootwarehouse, most of the members here speak highly of their dealings with them. :good:

HI ive always used pinewood products"great after sales care but they are abit pricey lol i use the full body flock coated decoys with the spring sticks"give great movement to the pattern and they also do the head down(feedind bird)which is great when its windy,the also do shell flock coated decoys..hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...