1st chance

lordhardup

At last I got a chance to take my new gun out.What a waste of time that was lol. Put out my nice new poles with my nice new hide netting and set out the decoys then sat down to wait, and wait and wait. No a dicky bird. Just my luck the two Dutchmen are here on their yearly pigeon bash two fields over. That were shooting almost non stop. They normally bag about 200 ech per day, they are good and nice guys to boot.

But what they did miss flew for the hills and not passing me on their way either. I stood and listened all day, green with envy but pleased that they at least were having a good day. The only things I saw were mile high crows and they were in a rush to.

Never mind, as they say, there is always another day.

And boy o boy will i be looking forward to it.

Hope those that have been out have been blessed with a better day than I.

ATB Clynt.

myself and two other pw members were out today,set up by 8.30am,few started coming in to one pattern,

then the farmer came along and asked us to make ourselves scarce as two guys who PAY for the shooting had turned up

so instead of going home,only 9.30am,we went to the only other place where i have permission off this farmer,

septembers WHEAT STUBBLES,only reason we didnt go home was because i had invited one of the members of PW for a day

on the pigeons,so the stubbles it was,when we got to the field,there must have been 100 or so pigeons on it,didnt expect that

to happen.so we set up,and accounted for 3 birds,so 1.30pm rang farmer,but the paying guns were still there,he then put me

onto two large osr fields across the road,brilliant i thought.....not a shot,loads of birds,they just wouldnt decoy.Out saturday

so see what happens.........

DAZ

At last I got a chance to take my new gun out.What a waste of time that was lol. Put out my nice new poles with my nice new hide netting and set out the decoys then sat down to wait, and wait and wait. No a dicky bird. Just my luck the two Dutchmen are here on their yearly pigeon bash two fields over. That were shooting almost non stop. They normally bag about 200 ech per day, they are good and nice guys to boot.

But what they did miss flew for the hills and not passing me on their way either. I stood and listened all day, green with envy but pleased that they at least were having a good day. The only things I saw were mile high crows and they were in a rush to.

Never mind, as they say, there is always another day.

And boy o boy will i be looking forward to it.

Hope those that have been out have been blessed with a better day than I.

ATB Clynt.

It's where the birds want to be, it's the same tale this time of year. I was out on Monday, plenty of birds about but they have so much choice that unless they are really committed to your field it is pot luck whether you will get any shooting or not! Whereabouts were you shooting?

It's where the birds want to be, it's the same tale this time of year. I was out on Monday, plenty of birds about but they have so much choice that unless they are really committed to your field it is pot luck whether you will get any shooting or not! Whereabouts were you shooting?

Bardney lincs. east midlands