sprocker breeders

flash

i am looking for either looking for a working cocker breeder, or a working sprocker breeder. im not so worried about the cocker breeders as i already know of two that i can trust, but i was wandering if anybody knows of a sprocker breeder in and around surrey, mainly to see the bitches and sires and find out what they are like for working. or even better if anybody on here has one that they can post pictures of so i can see what sought of size and what they look like.

cheers

flash

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I actually do not agree with deliberate breeding of sprockers but do understand that accidents will happen. Some shooting colleagues are having them because it is trendy at the moment (always dangerous) or they want the best of both worlds. I know a beater on a shoot I frequent, who made the choice because he wanted a small dog with springer qualities. What he got after growth was the largest brute you ever set eyes on. He would have been better choosing the pup from smaller dame and sire.

However some folks are breeding the pups because of the trend. But they are using bitches that are over the registration age for registering pups or they have had too many litters. They can get more money for a Sprocker than an unregistered Cocker or Springer. Please take care and check age etc to stop the unscrupulous.

Yours in our great sport.

Rob.

• 3 months later...
i am looking for either looking for a working cocker breeder, or a working sprocker breeder. im not so worried about the cocker breeders as i already know of two that i can trust, but i was wandering if anybody knows of a sprocker breeder in and around surrey, mainly to see the bitches and sires and find out what they are like for working. or even better if anybody on here has one that they can post pictures of so i can see what sought of size and what they look like.

cheers

flash

hi there i have a sprocker but i am in the north east just thought i would send you photo so you could see the size of him hes 11 months old now

Fudge-4.jpg

cheers

flash

Piccy of our sprockers attached