Last walk round of the season??

sako751sg

The Black Lab would have wiped Rab's eye :P remember he picked the pheasant Rab couldn't find on the last drive last time :P :P :P He made a stunning blind walking down a stubble field - nose down & took off in to the wood - I was about to stop him but Gordon said to let him go, by the time I got to the fence he was running bach with a pricked hen pheasant :yes: he may be a muppet at times but 5K wouldnt buy him :lol: he has done me proud in scurries & prize money & even has his name on the Rose bowl at Scone :);)

Looks like you all had a cracking day out. A good way to end the season

It was indeed Craig.Hopefully maybe sneak an hour or two before its all over for another season.

The Black Lab would have wiped Rab's eye :P remember he picked the pheasant Rab couldn't find on the last drive last time :P :P :P He made a stunning blind walking down a stubble field - nose down & took off in to the wood - I was about to stop him but Gordon said to let him go, by the time I got to the fence he was running bach with a pricked hen pheasant :yes: he may be a muppet at times but 5K wouldnt buy him :lol: he has done me proud in scurries & prize money & even has his name on the Rose bowl at Scone :);)

I do remember Tam.Rab was working from close out whereas i notice yours is a more rangier dog,usually about the 1/2 mile away and seemed also to suffer severe hearing problems.I also read that bit about you were about to stop him but Gordon said not to.Im presuming 32g of Victorys finest was in order as i didnt notice a lead on him. :o :yp: :lol::D

Good day by the sounds of it and you should have given me a shout and i would have sorted you out with a slab of roe.

Top darts great write up and pics fella nice way to finish season roll on the bucks.

Cheers fella.Ill be very lost for the next 2 months having to spend time with the other half.Still,it gives me time to sharpen her up a bit,give Rab a rest and then hit the bucks.Always great to get out in among them and see what heads are going about.

Cheers fella.Ill be very lost for the next 2 months having to spend time with the other half.Still,it gives me time to sharpen her up a bit,give Rab a rest and then hit the bucks.Always great to get out in among them and see what heads are going about.

No the feeling fella

I have shot 6 days out of the last 8 my other half has a list of jobs for me to do HeHe :no: