Paintball gun and loads of kit for sale

Hunter

Im selling my paintball gear as I dont really get around to many games now.. :smilez:

I will put more pics up soon, but these are the first.

The kit comes with:

- paintballs

- paintball mask

- 7 different barrels including a very expensive 'All American' barrel and .689 bore

- Barrel kit with 3 different bore sizes for most accurate shooting

- red dot scope custom mounted on gun, this is very usefull, and very rare on paintball markers

- 2 X gas cylinders, thses can be filled for about one pound each at the paintball site

- 3 different springs to make this gun very powerfull indeed, or just game velocity

- big box of spare parts, bits and bobs to keep it going, including cleening kit, oils etc.

- Ammo back pack pouch

- safety stopper

- black cass for all equipment

Asking price 130 pounds. Buyer must collect unless local

birds006.jpg

birds003.jpg

birds002.jpg

birds007.jpg

birds001.jpg

birds003.jpg

birds005.jpg

birds004.jpg

Edited by Hunter

Well the are both CO2, but the silver one takes 250 bar :blink: thats enough for 500 full power shots..

If you have a welding kit, you can fill it of the Co2 bottles with and adaptor, or rent a bottle of CO2 from a pub/gas fillary for about 20 pounds, will last a very long time.

Otherwise the centers fill them up..

hey hunter

just out of intrest what hopper does it have,and what marker is it, does it still have the standered bolt, in, just out of intrest as my bro used to do paint ball for a team (cant think what team but he did for a while .

cheers edd

Edited by edd

I used to play in a team as well.

Its a customised Icon-Z 32 Degrees, The bolt is the original but its had the Venturi removed to provide better airflow. I have 2 hoppers, one is a 100 round minni one which I use when in full cammo sniper games because its small, and the other is a 200 round VL200 'Veiwloader' non electric feed. The gun is semi automatic, and fires well in all weather, never jams on the ammo I use with it.

Yeh, I just want to get the whole lot out, and into another good home. Im loosing out on about 150 pounds worth of kit.. but if somone enjoys it, thats good by me ;)

My team was called ACM.. the Anti Chav Millitia.. :blink:

I just joined it for a bit, but I dont really get around to playing much. The matches were all good with this gun, and I had a few people complain to me after that match that it 'wasnt fair' as I have a sight on this gun.. No other Icon Z has this, as I actually cut the sight rail, and threaded + mounted it on the side of the gun, because it was no use behind the hopper..

130 pounds to collector, if you let me know before hand, il fill the gas canisters up for you before collection. :D

How many bags of 500 paintballs are there in this offer. It's a damn good deal i know, but i don't really want to buy another marker with the 1 i have currently. Although i might be intorested in the barrel kit (if the barrels are a standard fit) and the balls themselves.

I would prefer to sell it as a complete kit, however if I have no buyers il consider splitting it.

3 X bags of 500 Premium paintballs (RPS) .68 cal,

The barrels as Spyder thread. You will need to know what thread it is as there is no 'standard' theres about 7 types.. however this is quite common on markers of this type.

Doh, really nice offer, would like it but I dont have the extra cash at the moment, that being one of the reasons I have to sell all the kit at a deal price like that, but thanks anyhow Rob! :sly:

Chezney, I would prefer to sell it all as a kit so somone can get started, but if not, I would give them to you for 25 squids.