.22 Combo wtd

sasha

Hi sasha i have a daystate harrier fo sale it was my young sons gun he has know given up .The gun is a .177 daystate harrier it has a dave whellum reg which will deliver about 120 good shots per charge twice as much as some guns the silencer is a logun yet again another good product this this is very quit so no upsetting the next door neighbour he used it for hunterfield target with some good results .he also used it on my vermin shoot as alot of rabbits would tell you if they could .i am looking for 300.00 for a scope silencer the gun and a leather sling face to face if possible rgds MD

erm just a thought, but if someone was considering a chinese rifle, maybe they were thinking of spending a little less than this, and more probably thinking aling the lines of a springer, i think somone on here is selling a BSA lightening and all the kit needed.

ROB :)

bsa lightning kit here

Edited by roblade

my mate at work is selling his,cost him about £160 wants about £80 as new,if you are interested i can put you in touch with him,not sure of make etc you will have to talk to him :)Cometa 300 air rifle

Air rifle calibre .22 or .177

Rifle length 112cm

Barrel 37cm

Weight 3.5kg

Sights Adjustable rear, interchangeable front sight

Scope rails Machine cut

Trigger Adjustable

Safety Automatic

Stock Beech

post-7-1141474910.jpg

Edited by mikky

the gun above is what he is selling,but the scope could be different,this pic was lifted off comettas website

for the exact spec of what he is selling you will have to discuss with him

gun now sold

Edited by mikky