Silent Assasin Wanted

Nildes

So what's your game plan? You going to go to Weybridge and get an air rifle or... yeah why don't you wait until she's out and nail them then :lol:

Oh well,

Keep us posted!

MH ;)

I'm going down to Sussex at the weekend. There's an air rifle place in Henfield I might drop into.

Ive used one before at My local Rifle range Its really a beginers Air Rifle good for Kids but nowt Else TBH

Was that Ford ranges by any chance?

Whats it like down there now? i went a long time ago when all they had was a few spinners in front of a dirt bank to shoot at!

Guest jonrms

darn... i looked at the crossman.. and noticed the ak47 below.. i have been after one of those for ages.. to mess around with in my garden... target practice and all..

sorry for changing the subject.. but I really want one!!!! any ideas where to buy one.. new or second hand?:lol:?

Ive used one before at My local Rifle range Its really a beginers Air Rifle good for Kids but nowt Else TBH

Was that Ford ranges by any chance?

Whats it like down there now? i went a long time ago when all they had was a few spinners in front of a dirt bank to shoot at!

The Place is comming on niceley just having some new club buildings put up out door range now has a good building to fire from wih Electric target carrying thing ( Like You often see in films takes You're target to the correct range ) does alot of Airsoft stuff down there skirmish's ETC and its also selling Shotguns Rifles and ammo prices are pretty good too ;)

• 4 years later...

I think you need to be a bit careful about how you do this - you're not allowed to bait or lure anything which you intend to shoot on your property, and if the wifie next door says in her complaint to the coppers (or the RSPCA) that you attract her birds over to your garden with food and then shoot them, it's not going to look very good.

Make sure you've got vegetables planted in the garden, and make EXTRA sure that your gun is sub-12ft on a hot day with a heavy pellet!

Its like this.

I've got a nieghbour, old and infirm, who loves to sit in her kitchen and feed the birds.

The trouble is, the birds she attracts includes some ferals who sit in the tree after and **** on my car and a pair of squirrels who, attracted by the constant supply of food, have set up home in my loft.

My plan is to remove the offenders by luring them onto my lawn with some food and then nailing them with an air rifle.The trouble is, neither my 20 year old Weireiuch or my two year old Webley are silenced and there's nothing wrong with her hearing.

I'm looking for some suggestions for a sub £250 jobbie which will do the dirty deed without alerting 'er next door. :oops:

Anyone any suggestions?

I agree with what you want to do completely as i have a similar prpblem :good: But i was under the impression this is classed as baiting and not allowed.

Sorry just raising a possible point. Good luck though!

Lewis