pheasant feed

larp

just got the price in for breeder pellets they have gone up by £90 a tone

If 4 or 5 or more of you can give me the

1.quantity that that you would use over the season ,

2.the brand and supplier you use,

3.the payment terms,

4.and most importantly the price.

I will try and see what price I can get for you.

I am not a rep :no: , for any of the millers, and will have nothing to gain from this other than doing something I have done for years "negotiating" bulk purchases :yes::yes::yes: .

You cannot lose.

You will know that the price you are getting is the best there is, "peace of mind" :good: or be given a better price " :good: more on the bottom line", everything will be kept confidential. The only thing that would be published is whether or not I have been able to secure a deal that is good for you, so it is only me that will loose face :blush: .

If you are interested drop me a PM

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

Got a rough quote the other day, Growers, £335/ton, Poult £307/ton, from BATA. This doesn't include any medication, Plus, they weren't sure it would not still more go up nearer the time. I think, nearer the time, it will be £400&£370/ton. I have heard of quotes of £450-£500/ton for just Poult pellets from elsewhere

Not surprised, wheat continues to rise in price, over £200 a ton now and likely to go higher on fears of low US stocks. Dont though skimp on pellets, your birds need a good start.

A

Yea, just got some more to overwinter my layers, £200/ton. One thing I don't skimp on, is medicated feed, even Poult pellets(Still get odd looks when ordering). Avatec and Flubinvet in Growers and Flubinvet in Poults. Ok. puts the price up, but don't lose any birds in pens due to disease

Our feed suppliers are talking £100/ton increase over last season across the board, which will put chick crumb over the £550 mark, and rearer close to £500.

Wheat today over £200/ton, with next harvest off the combine sold forward at £175. Pheasant day olds up 5 or 10p and Partridge day olds up 10 - 15p.

Gas will be hitting a 20% hike at a guess. Need any more glad tidings?