gun stock

canadajulie

im in doncaster south yorkshire looking for about 60 pound as in excelant condition only had gun 5 weeks before i put a thumbhole stock on it

hi,

if it's in .22lr i'll take it, i'm gonna try to sand it out to fit my varmint barrel in. if you send me your paypal address i'll send the funds saturday morning.

gary

the title does state black synthetic that means its probably not wood :rolleyes:

The title states "gun stock" and mentions nowhere black synthetic that I can see, unless there's a subtitle which im not able to view via the iPhone.

However it does state from a style model, which would surrgest it is a plastic stock, and the reason I ask is because bicykillgaz has mentioned he's going to try and sand the stock to fit his varmint barrel.

I didn't know it was possible but now I do, pure intrest that's all.

Good luck with the stock bicykillgaz

Edited by decroyffe

The title states "gun stock" and mentions nowhere black synthetic that I can see, unless there's a subtitle which im not able to view via the iPhone.

However it does state from a style model, which would surrgest it is a plastic stock, and the reason I ask is because bicykillgaz has mentioned he's going to try and sand the stock to fit his varmint barrel.

The subtitle does say "cz 452 synthetic (black)", but I know you can't see these when browsing on a phone. One of the downsides of the new forum software.

Edited by Blunderbuss

i don't know i its possible yet but its worth ago, i'd rather waste £60 trying to modify one rather than spend £250 on one from staffs synthetic stocks, does that make me tight?