Trained Lab Bitch

Lloyd90

The fella I had my lab off kept her litter sister, she is a good gundog but he trials them and the lil bitch just aint sharp enough to compete so he wants to move her on to make room for a new up and coming pup he has bought in.

The bitch is black, coming upto 2 years old this summer, from what he has told me she is very steady but if unseen in woodland does tend to range out a little too far. She has been out picking ducks off the river and also done some picking up on a local shoot where she picked a strong cock runner.

She may not trial but would make a brilliant shooting dog by the sound of it. If I had the space I would take the bitch myself as I have seen the blokes dogs work, needless to say as he trials them they are very good workers.

He is looking around the price that I payed him for a pup off him, hes not overly concerned about the ££ but wants the bitch to go to a good home. She has been kennel'd all her life but he doesnt want her in the kennel if she is going to be on her own.

Please respond to this post and hopefully can pass the info on. I am posting this elsewhere aswell.

He is based in South Wales not far from bridgend.

hi i am just starting to look for a dog ready for next season.

do you have some pics of her and also u say the owner doesnt want her in a kennel is she house trained at all.

The fella I had my lab off kept her litter sister, she is a good gundog but he trials them and the lil bitch just aint sharp enough to compete so he wants to move her on to make room for a new up and coming pup he has bought in.

The bitch is black, coming upto 2 years old this summer, from what he has told me she is very steady but if unseen in woodland does tend to range out a little too far. She has been out picking ducks off the river and also done some picking up on a local shoot where she picked a strong cock runner.

She may not trial but would make a brilliant shooting dog by the sound of it. If I had the space I would take the bitch myself as I have seen the blokes dogs work, needless to say as he trials them they are very good workers.

He is looking around the price that I payed him for a pup off him, hes not overly concerned about the ££ but wants the bitch to go to a good home. She has been kennel'd all her life but he doesnt want her in the kennel if she is going to be on her own.

Please respond to this post and hopefully can pass the info on. I am posting this elsewhere aswell.

He doesnt want her in a kennel alone, if you already kennel another dog then I dont think he would mine. Dont think she is house trained though so would need to work on that.

I dont have a picture of her but I do of my bitch, shes a bit smaller than mine and nippier.

Shes the one in the front running.

skyerunning.jpg

can you PM me a number ASAp my mate lost one of his dogs this season to cancer and another one he has is ready to be put to sleep due to old age,he runs 2 dogs at the moment and picks up on a large comerical shoot (80 days last season) he needs another dog for the coming season this sounds perfect for him

Right his name is barney and his number is ***************

PM Bigthug87 FOR CONTACT INFORMATION - Cranfield

just mention that lloyd gave you his number, the bitch is house trained and hes looking for a nice home.

Edited by Cranfield
Don't post telephone numbers on the Forum.

• 2 months later...