160lt compressor

mad1

as described is my comp it is in excellent working order the most work it has ever done is blowing up tyres at home its too big for what i need. It has always been garaged so no rust at all it is a quiet runner compared to others.i will include a brand new da sander never used, a nibbler ,a brand new small flat bed sander again never used and a hand blow gun and some pipe work too. Pick up only due to it been very heavy i need the space so will accept 180 for quick sale . I will put photo on in morning as my computer is playin up many thanks m1 :good:

Edited by mad1

if the buyer is ever in need of any new service spares ect for this give me a shout :good:

industrial quality cast iron pump that will last donkeys years

thanks for that m8 you might be able to vouch for how good these are and they are worth a lot more than i am asking cheers m1

single phase compressor of this size and quality secondhand usually bring near 300 notes .........

been in the game for 23yrs :blink:

plenty of oil changes , keep the air filter clean and no long power cables and they last donkeys years

magnum was a compettitor ofours but used the same italian pump and british air receiver ....