Accucover scope caps

Countrybumpkinboy

Has any one got one of these accucovers, saw an advert for one today in airgun shooter i want one to help improve my accuracy with my air rifle are they worth the money?. Also would it fit my hawke 4x32 scope?

Hi 'Countrybumpkinboy' the AccuCover you need for your scope is the E4144 size (for scope hawke HD sport 4x32)

The AccuCover has had some rave reviews. Just Google 'AccuCover'or visit www.youtube.com/accucover

We have shipped to 22 countries, our customers include all forms of rifle shooting from air rifles through to full bore. AccuZero are also supplying UK police weapons training.

Please post your findings on this forum if you purchase.

ATB

Nick :)

AKA AccuZero Ltd (AccuCover)

Am I missing something... or are these covers just butler creek style covers with 4 lumo arrows around them? - What's to stop someone fitting them canted ?

And do they glow in the dark :yp: ?

The AccuCover's similarity to the Butler Creek is superficial. The construction is completely different hence there are only 3 sizes to cover all scope sizes. Butler Creek list 17 sizes to cover the same range of fitting!

The yellow chevrons are moulded into the construction and are coated in a flourescent material (specially formulated in Switzerland for AccuZero Ltd) They do not glow in the dark however they are extremely visible at dawn and dusk (good for hunting in low light conditions) due to the flourescent nature.

The AccuCover is aligned, during fitting, with the crosshairs within the scope. It is very important therefore to mount the scope square to the rifle.

Hope this helps.

Nick :)

AKA AccuZero Ltd (AccuCover)