3 months old Browning B525 Sporter 30" M/C with extras

Gary M

Hi All,

I am selling a 3 month old immaculate condition Browning 525 Sporter. It has been used by myself for 1 shooting lesson (50 shots) in December.

It's the brand new spec 525 Sporter with Invector Plus chokes, back bored vented barrels and with game scene engraving and oil finished woodwork. I had a Kickeze recoil pad and Browning HiViz sight fitted by a gunsmith before I picked it up, and it obviously comes with the 3 year warranty on the gun and a 10 year warranty on the action, complete with Browning case choke key and 5 stainless steel chokes. I paid £1550 for the gun and extras when I purchased it at the end of November last year.

I would accept £1050 for the gun.

I also have a Browning Heritage gun case and matching cartridge bag for sale which like the gun are in brand new condition as only used once. They cost me £185 and I would accept £120 for the pair.

I am in Swadlincote in Derbyshire (DE11)

I can also email any pictures to you if required

Thanks

Gary

Edited by Gary M

Hi Sam,

I'm struggling to upload my pictures, I've put my camera on the lowest quality setting and it still says the image is to big to load ?

I can send it to your own email address if this is allowed ?

Thanks

Gary

Edited by Zapp
DONT POST PERSONAL CONTACT DETAILS ON THE OPEN FORUM. USE THE PM SYSTEM

Hi Sam,

I'm struggling to upload my pictures, I've put my camera on the lowest quality setting and it still says the image is to big to load ?

You need to shrink them in Photoshop or MS picture editor to 600x400 or host them on a site like picsaweb/flickr etc

PS take your mobile number out and as far as i know you email people just PM them to get email details

HI GARY DONT FANCY SWOPPING FOR A SIMILAR 20 BORE ? I HAVE A GRADE 5 20 , THANKS BRIAN

might be interested where are you?