Horror Arsenal ?

Coolhead

FOr once the daily Snail seems to have got some of the fact right http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361783/Derrick-Bird-inquest-Cumbria-gunman-shot-brother-11-times-tax-investigation.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Oddly while they have blanked the Chief Constables signature Mr Birds seems oddly missing from the picture of his SGC ???

He ‘always’ kept guns and had a licence with the police coming annually to his property to check the weapon in its cabinet.

He was always fit, with no mental issues and did not smoke, take drugs and or drink excessively, Susan Bird told the hearing.

So the Shotgun was sawn off Still not clear on the facts was it a sub 24 inch on an FAC

Or was it an illegal shotgun?

If it was the latter then it put him in the same spot as that Moat bloke.

With the Rifle being bolt action It would be wrong and a down right act of stupidly to do anything

BUT I.M.O there were warning signs just like Hamilton-and those ****** who think the police should have

kept on at him to be fair maybe the best method would be to arm an extra select number of coppers thats both

regular and Special and I believe allowing the main firearms unit to take their firearms off duty (similar to what the

paramedics do-keeping some equipment in private cars for off duty use)

I suppose a bunch of you lot will object to the concept of police/army checked and trained armed civilians

And if thats what they call a horror arsenal they would pass out after seeing my FAC.

So the Shotgun was sawn off Still not clear on the facts was it a sub 24 inch on an FAC

Or was it an illegal shotgun?

If it was the latter then it put him in the same spot as that Moat bloke.

It's listed on his SGC (well a 12 bore hammer is) in the picture in one of the papers