ebay

logstove

This is a bit of a dilemma it could be no end of things I had to wipe the hard drive on my computer and not being that good with computers I could not see my old emails and I was with a different broadband provider that did not help. the pore chap may have died or be in hospital with any number of problems or he may have other more important things on his mind I would say try your best to contact him how would you feel if you sold it and he then contacted you to say that he had been caring for dyeing relative.

for ur info my partner and i sold table and chairs, buyer never collected, made loads calls, emails etc said they were going to collect never did. After 2months contacted ebay in ireland, spoke to chap there who said legally they owned it, could i not deliver.. i said no. he said well you will have to keep it untill they collect, i replied will contact them again ans say goods are on my doorstep, i cant be liable if they get nicked. Failing that he said keep them for 6months then do with them what u like but dont quote me.

I then said i would keep them for another 4months then and if they turn up i will charge them storage as i have not got space here i will have to store them elsewhere ( little fib).

so thats what i did they never collected i got the dosh and still have the table and chairs

ebay said they dont like collection of goods arrangements