What to do?

Boromir

Epilepsy, I don't think I had seizure well ages ago. Stopped taking the tablets (GP advice) when I was 12, that's 14 years ago. So I was thinking could of been misdiagnosed? I mean DVLA aint put no restrictions on my licence. Well I think I'm built for the forces they don't call me hero at rugby and muscles at my work for no reason you know.

I am from England originally but might as well use this free tuition to my advantage while its here. I think I've earnt it as I work in the private sector don't receive any benifits and the tax I pay I think I should get something back.

Being English you could well be the only student in the University actually paying fees. Other EU students will be exempt but not you. Fair huh?

You might qualify for exempt status if you can convince them that Scotland is your place of habitual abode.

Have you also considered whether you actually have sufficient qualifications to get on to whatever course you want to do?

http://www.oilandgasjobsearch.com/jobs/all-jobs/jobid370245&utm_source=careerjet&utm_medium=sponsored

Aus pays silly wages for QS's

Also one of the most in demand professions in OZ, a few more years exp and ill be over there!

Get studying for QS, you will see the recession out in 3 years and hit the skills shortage just right and you will be in demand....that means big £££

I did QS with a company on day release, finish in May and just recently changed to another company for more £.

QS is a great job, im 23 year old straight C lad earning circa £30k.....i dont know any other lad my age on that sort of wage.

Ill close by saying - QS rocks!