A few hours Lampinjg.

Luckyshot

Had a look out on Saturday night for a few hours. Very busy around the farm with all the lambs about so I only drove round a few fields that were empty. I shot 20 rabbits out of 4 fields all from the Landy window using my hmr, all shots were pretty close range 70yds and under (never took the 22). After trying another field about 5min away We shone the lamp in only to find it full of sheep/lambs and rabbits. I shot a further 7 rabbits off the gate post including my first 2 black rabbits of 2011. Haven’t seen any black rabbits this year until then and I got 2 within 5 minutes. Out of the 27 shot 26 were doe’s the only buck was the black one that is now in my freezer. :lol:

Just found camera so the pictures aren’t great. 1 black rabbit in the ferret hutch the other one in the freezer with some of the other 25, I gave about 9 away as there was no more space in the freezer. :good:

P3302740.jpg

P3302741.jpg

Forgot about this 1. :D 30/01/2011

P1302701-1.jpg

Edited by Luckyshot

Had a look out on Saturday night for a few hours. Very busy around the farm with all the lambs about so I only drove round a few fields that were empty. I shot 20 rabbits out of 4 fields all from the Landy window using my hmr, all shots were pretty close range 70yds and under (never took the 22). After trying another field about 5min away We shone the lamp in only to find it full of sheep/lambs and rabbits. I shot a further 7 rabbits off the gate post including my first 2 black rabbits of 2011. Haven’t seen any black rabbits this year until then and I got 2 within 5 minutes. Out of the 27 shot 26 were doe’s the only buck was the black one that is now in my freezer. :lol:

Just found camera so the pictures aren’t great. 1 black rabbit in the ferret hutch the other one in the freezer with some of the other 25, I gave about 9 away as there was no more space in the freezer. :good:

P3302740.jpg

P3302741.jpg

well done mate now that is just showing off . . Cant wait till we are out again cheers for everything

another good result there mate.you do get some good bags with the 17 mate.just getting used to my 17 now look forward to getting bags like that.went out last weekend but unfortunatly farmer was in process ov lambing so the shooting on hold for now.

Same here, I could only shoot a few of the fields due to some of the lambs only being days old and not wanting them disturbed.