Lidl Battery Chargers

plexer

In Lidl's latest offers this week they have a battery charger that looks like it would be perfect for magnet/flapper batteries etc... selectable 2/6/12v charging led, wrong polarity warning led.

Only £5 but I've been to 2 stores today and neither had any I don't know if it's because none were delivered or if someone went in first thing and bought the lot they don't seem to limit the number you can buy on any of their offers.

If anyone checks their local and finds any and they are suitable would love you to pick me up a couple father-in-law needs one too.

Dunno what postage would be.

Ben

I just thought maybe they hadn't received any didn't think it was one of those items that someone would buy them all up they really should limit the number people can buy.

Obviously a few in torquay then as there's 9 on ebay from the same guy. He's listed them at £9.99 + £3.00 postage which at least isn't too bad I suppose.

Ben

Edited by plexer

Ah ok sorry mate could have saved you the trip yeah I looked there about 2 yesterday afternoon.

Gonna get my mum to try lynn but thats it after that.

I use Woods of Swaffham for my carts as they always have rotties on offer.

Cheers,

Ben