So did anyone get a buck or are you going out tomorrow?

gixer1

I've got a few marked but will leave them for a couple of weeks until they're cleaned off.

Yep, Saw a couple this afternoon,so, will try early one morning before work this week for one..:).

One thing tho, why is it I've seen more Does since Friday than i've seen in ages..do they carry calendars??? :)

Edited by Norrie

Yep, Saw a couple this afternoon,so, will try early one morning before work this week for one..:).

One thing tho, why is it I've seen more Does since Friday than i've seen in ages..do they carry calendars??? :)

They sure do, they learned that trick from the Pheasants! :yes::good:

Well woke at 5am and it was raining and blowing a hooly so I decided to go at evening and it turned into a beautiful day weather wise.....

So, was out and spotted a group of 4 doe's and a buck just as light was fading tonight, crawled my Lardy *** halfway down a field only to have my bino's slip out of my jacket, clatter the scope sun shield and make a "gong" sound... :blush: one of the doe's looked up, I stayed still, then she let out a bark and they were all gone into the wood....ha ha ha the buck was the first to go!

Win some, lose some!

Gixer

Well woke at 5am and it was raining and blowing a hooly so I decided to go at evening and it turned into a beautiful day weather wise.....

So, was out and spotted a group of 4 doe's and a buck just as light was fading tonight, crawled my Lardy *** halfway down a field only to have my bino's slip out of my jacket, clatter the scope sun shield and make a "gong" sound... :blush: one of the doe's looked up, I stayed still, then she let out a bark and they were all gone into the wood....ha ha ha the buck was the first to go!

Win some, lose some!

Gixer

Gawd, nae luck...hope I get on a wee tad better tonight...:)

They sure do, they learned that trick from the Pheasants! :yes::good:

LOL, Think they have too..:)