o/u and a semi for sale

markbivvy

miraku, o/u 30" barrels, fixed choke 1/2 & 3/4, ejector SST.. used but in good condition. make a good spare gun for someone. £140, paid a lot more than this for it a couple of months back.

browning B 80, semi auto, 28", takes 2/34. with a full set of chokes and key. again used but good nick. £175. for a quick sale no offers please, f to f, SGC required. collect only please.

thanks.

Edited by markbivvy

miraku, o/u 30" barrels, fixed choke 1/2 & 3/4, ejector SST.. used but in good condition. make a good spare gun for someone. £140, paid a lot more than this for it a couple of months back.

browning B 80, semi auto, 28", takes 2/34. with a full set of chokes and key. again used but good nick. £175. for a quick sale no offers please, f to f, SC required. collect only please.

thanks.

doh, ive just bought a semi auto franchi with the intention of selling on..... i may be intrested in one of these ..... in 1 months time ???

bargins to be had here

not sure of the miraku model. the chap i bought it from now lives in canada and i cant get hold of him. tried to trace on the miraku web site but thats ****. i think it is about 20 year old. i paid more than twice what i want for it. will try to get my camera back and gets some pics up.

browning B 80, semi auto, 28", takes 2/34. with a full set of chokes and key. again used but good nick. £175. for a quick sale no offers please, f to f, SC required. collect only please.

thanks.

doh, ive just bought a semi auto franchi with the intention of selling on..... i may be intrested in one of these ..... in 1 months time ???

bargins to be had here

hi Nick

which one you after mate.

i'm intrested in the browning, but am dubious about it becuase it would have to be sent via RFD (which is a complete pain in the B-hind) also, the money i would intend to buy it with is currently tied up in this Franchi semi auto which i have bought to restore (and as such will be several week before i finish it and can sell it on)

but if in 3 weeks time or so, you still have it, i will probably have it off you. But dont let me stop you from selling it.