NEW GameBore Clear Pigeons...

People say a cartridge is a cartridge, you get what you pay for. When shooting clays I use Hull Comp x 28g and nothing else I've tried is as low recoiling... Even the £7.00 a box cartridges

I've tried:

Lyvale SUPREME COMPETITION, Eley firsts and Lyvale WORLD CUP to name but a few and they are all more expensive but recoil a lot more. Hence why I stick to the same cart...

Edited by Beretta Italy

I don't think Gamebore make a bad cartridge across their range.

Clear pigeon a good cartridge,can't believe they'd bring out a newer version which is'nt as good?Although I have not shot the newer version.

I bought a few slabs of Just cartridges own 32g 6s(fibre),these are actually made by gamebore..their name is all over the boxes...I have now shot @ 400 of them and think they are excellent.I think they were about £190/thou so about the same as clear pigeon,if anyone uses JC then no hesitation in recommending these.I have always used clear pigeon 30g 6s for the past 10 years or so,so it is not an exact comparison,but the JC own version are better,especially at the outer limits.

Of course the JCs will come with a delivery charge.

I have no connection with JC..other than being a recent customer,but frankly think I'll be sticking with their branded versions.