Great sight for the lad

Gillaroo

Out lamping with my lad for his first time last night. Not good conditions at all and after bagging a few rabbits we came across a pair of eyes as we walked back to the motor. Tried to squeak it closer but it was having none of it. Then a movement in the grass right in front of us and 3 badger cubs played right at our feet for a couple of minutes. Left my lad speechless all the way home and a sight he'll remember for the rest of his life. Aren't we all lucky to be able to give kids these opportunities?

Cheers

Gillaroo

Edited by Gillaroo

It actually is an eye opener when you see a badger or two (especially on your first time) as you dont know what they'll do, but a badger wouldn't attack you unless it feel threatened, but a badger wouldn't take any notice of you if you just let it be ;) ;) ;)

It really is a great experience going out lamping for the first time, I remember mine like it was yesterday and now i go out lamping frequently and enjoy every moment of it :good: :good: :good: