cheap 12g

hughiep

Ive got a zabala 12b S*S ejector which i was looking to swap for a .410, or will sell for £50 i have a few pics of different parts of the gun, showing the faults.

Some blueing is missing from the barrels and there are a few scratches on the stock...the gun is fully useable and ideal for trudging round fields with.

Ime up in Middlesbrough and would like face to face deal..SGC rules etc etc

I could deliver withing 50 miles or so.....if you are interested get in touch please.

Thanks

hughie

Email sent, if the gun is still available I will probably take it (once I've received the photo's).

I'm going to be in Darlington later this afternoon so collection would not be a problem if a deal can be arranged in time, failing that I can drive up any night this week.

Cheers,

Marc

Gun picked up by Mark tonight..what a gent....enjoy mate and may you get many pigeons with it... :D

Thanks Hughie, I'm just back home this morning, can't wait to try the gun out, hopefully this Sunday at the clay shoot.

I'm also going over to a local farmers house tonight who's name I've been passed on by a friend, apparently he's looking for someone to control the pigeons and crows on his land, so fingers crossed!

Marc

Gun picked up by Mark tonight..what a gent....enjoy mate and may you get many pigeons with it... :D

Thanks Hughie, I'm just back home this morning, can't wait to try the gun out, hopefully this Sunday at the clay shoot.

I'm also going over to a local farmers house tonight who's name I've been passed on by a friend, apparently he's looking for someone to control the pigeons and crows on his land, so fingers crossed!

Marc

That would be me then!

Marc

Good luck mate hope you get sorted with the farmer....ime hopeing to be out and about the weekend on the pigeons.

:D