Firearms Lisence's

Here’s a little advice for any young shots on this form that are looking at applying for a firearm certificate in the next few years DO IT NOW!

The local firearms officer came round to check are guns and safety today and was on about how it was a good job I have already got mine as he thinks after all the business of war has calmed down the government is going to be making gun licensing even stricter than now to make it harder for new comers and youngsters to start. :devil:???

This is not for definite but the firearms officer said he thinks they are definitely going to tighten up on air rifles as we all no and he thinks they may be bringing in test that need to be taken before you get your licence’s just like in Europe. Also changing the age limits around for shotguns and firearms.

Well Im only just applying for my shotgun cert but I better get my firearms cert sharpish. If I have a FAC as far as im concerned I should be able to keep it if the new law comes in then I gess I will have to give it up but its getting stupid just because they cant stop people in the town shooting each outher they decide to tighten Leagle gun laws just to make it look like their doing someting. its really getting stupid! :devil: