New member from West London

Polish

Ahh nice one, well chosen landmark! Not to far from me then.

You do any air rifle shooting?

Not anymore, my old BSA has been put to pasture since I got a .22lr and several shotguns. Do you shoot any guns that go bang or are you just an air man?

No bang guns just yet. Only just taken the whole shooting thing a little more seriously with the purchase of my BSA springer.

If I enjoy it enough, which so far I am, well we'll see where things go!

I'd like the chance to get out onto the field and do some proper shooting though.

No bang guns just yet. Only just taken the whole shooting thing a little more seriously with the purchase of my BSA springer.

If I enjoy it enough, which so far I am, well we'll see where things go!

I'd like the chance to get out onto the field and do some proper shooting though.

I take it by propper shooting you mean live quarry? If so get yourself plenty of paper practice first, join a club and meet people who do it to learn from them. It's one thing to read how its done on a forum but it's well worth getting to know the sport first. I am sure the large airgun contingent on here will be happy to advise on air rifle shooting in the field as I know diddly squat about it!

The search funtion on here will turn up a wealth of knowledge on any subject you choose to be sure to check that first.

I've had pistols for yonks, and have fired rifles for a similar amount of time. So I've chewed my way through a phone book or two worth of paper targets :)

I bought the rifle for pest control and have been very successful so far.

Just looking for some more space and people to go shooting with really.

You're right about the search function, did some homework on here last night. The place is brimming with great knowledge.